The Highest Quality 100% PCR LDPE Grade-A Film Pellets
Welcome to Island Plastics, a state-of-the-art facility that has been custom built to process the highest quality 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) LLDPE/LDPE Grade-A film pellets.
Island Plastics is the sister company of ACI Plastics and under the same ownership. Our team has been perfecting the process for years, and we are proud to say it produces consistent high quality product.
Our entire fulfillment process is efficient and reliable, thanks to carefully selected brand new equipment that was customized thru the expertise of our team. We buy high quality raw materials, put them through a detailed inspection, and have a robust contamination removal process, including a wash line and laser filter screens. Then we turn the purified flake into pellets for you.
Benefits Of Working With Island Plastics:
- Specialized in creating 100% PCR LLDPE/LDPE Grade-A film pellets
- Largest film recycling plant in Michigan
- Easy ordering and fulfillment process
- Guaranteed quality with laboratory that provides COAs
- ISO 9001-2015 compliant
- Recycling plastics for 37 years
- State-of-the-art equipment in brand new facility
- Homogenous blending on every load
About Our Pellets:
- 24 million pounds per years. Estimated production.
- A grade pellets
- 1-2.5 melt flow
- .925 specific gravity